- English to Danish translator (digital entertainment products)
- English to Swedish translator (digital entertainment products)
We are constantly expanding our customer base, and are therefore continually looking for talented freelance translators who can help us with translations, proofreading, editing and/or copywriting.
Currently we’re looking for translators in the below language combinations (and field(s)):
- English to Danish (digital entertainment products)
- English to Swedish (digital entertainment products)
All our freelance translators have a few things in common:
- The target language is their mother tongue
- They love translating
- They like to use their creativity, and put effort into making the target text look like it was originally written in the target language
- They are knowledgeable in the field as well as the target market
- They extensively proofread their own material prior to delivery
We consider it a huge advantage if our freelancers are resident in their native country, and have access to newspapers, TV, local community, and so on accordingly. This is, however, not a requirement.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us an email to email@example.com, including the following information:
- Cover letter (including your details, your motivation for applying and your background)
- Translation samples (both source and target texts within the field)
- Rate per word (translation)
- Rate per word (editing)
- Rate per word (proofreading)
- Hourly rate
- Minimum project value (if applicable)
- Payment terms
We look forward to hearing from you!